jeditable (jquery)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Hi there! Longtime player and love of FoF, use phporyx frequently. Just got votebanned from a gungame server because the other players didn't want me playing with them, I think they were a group of friends. My steam username is "thismany" and the server IP is 185.132.42.12:26115 . Is this a permanent ban or a temporary one? Either way, I'd like to appeal to have it removed. Thanks so much!
(04-02-2024, 08:00 PM)thismany9 Wrote: Hi there! Longtime player and love of FoF, use phporyx frequently. Just got votebanned from a gungame server because the other players didn't want me playing with them, I think they were a group of friends. My steam username is "thismany" and the server IP is 185.132.42.12:26115 . Is this a permanent ban or a temporary one? Either way, I'd like to appeal to have it removed. Thanks so much!

vote banning is done, as the name suggests, by the other players on the system, at the time of playing. I have checked the system records and there are no system bans issued to you. All I can think is you annoyed the other players playing at the time and no they are not permanent